The Power of Three brings together groups of three people from five different organisations online. We will explore and define how to navigate through this exceptional time in a holistic way while seizing the opportunity to create a new future. It will help you to focus on what is most important now, let go of what is not and allow for the magic that happens when diverse perspectives and voices are brought together in a maturely facilitated process.
It is for senior people with the ability to take the business and teams into a new norm. It is for people who believe that now is a uniquely pivotal moment to seize the opportunity for transformation and regeneration. It is for professionals who see the value in building the resilience of your people and leading your organisation, and its operations, wisely into the future – understanding that this is not a quick fix. You are probably in the senior management team – you may be HR, Operations, C suite, or advisory group/ board member.
This is unlike traditional training programmes in that we use an active, inquiry-based learning approach. Each trio will work in 3-week cycles over 10 weeks, individually, within their trio and in facilitated sessions with the other trios.
After the 10-week process there is a possibility to continue with two more similar cycles. We recommend this especially to those seizing this process to inform and begin a significant new direction in the organisation.
What is the value of investing the time?
- This process will increase the likelihood of your organisation thriving
- This process will help explore and define how to best operate on three levels: the individual, the team, and the organisation – through this exceptional time and creating for the future
- You will find your own unique voice of leadership
- You will learn the process of reflecting, inquiring, and acting wisely, emergently, when moving towards a new normal in your organisation
- You will receive individual support to understand your own emotions and reactions and learn how to better support others through this time
- You will learn and practice Action Inquiry, the only approach statistically confirmed to generate individual and organisational transformation
- You will learn to facilitate better thinking and action through conversation