The purpose of this workshop is to deepen your understanding of the Action Logics and equip you with a high standard of practical skills and confidence to use and debrief the Global Leadership Profile with your clients and customers.
You don’t need to decide about attending this module before you attend workshop 1, however, it is a pre-requirement to have completed module 1 before the certification workshop.
Amara Collaboration is one of three organisations worldwide with the right to certify people to use the Global Leadership Profile for debriefing. Certifying would allow you to use and debrief the GLP as a tool in your coaching practice or consulting assignments, or as part of internal leadership development programmes in your organisations.
This workshop consists of two live online sessions and a Q&A session covering the debrief process, the scoring and research behind the GLP with supporting material to read and watch.
To provide you with confidence to use the tool effectively, you are required to identify two clients with whom to do the GLP debrief. You will have 2 online ‘shadow supervision’ sessions to prepare for and debrief them and share experience with other participants.
We will cover:
- How to understand the Action Logics better
- How the Sentence Completion test is scored and rated
- The procedures, ethics and reliability of the GLP
- Good practice in working with the GLP
- Preparing to do debrief sessions and what’s involved in your preparation
- How to manage a debriefing session including the developmental implications of the profile for the individual
- Supporting you in doing two debrief session
What you will learn:
- How to read and understand an individual’s Sentence Completion Form and the composition of the GLP Report – what is contained in it and how to use it for your client’s benefit
- How to set up with your client and prepare yourself for undertaking a debrief session professionally
- What is the clear purpose and focus for the debrief session
- How to use the GLP for ongoing development and within your other contacts with the client (such as an ongoing coaching relationship)
- How to become a certified user of the GLP and the processes needed to order, purchase and manage the GLP
- A renewed appreciation of your own report and profile
- Your own individual style and approach – it’s value and how to develop different practice approaches
What you will experience:
- The mentoring and coaching from an Amara consultant well versed in the GLP process
- A deeper appreciation of the action logics
- An insight of the work behind the scenes of scoring and profiling by Amara partner organisation, Global Leadership Associates
- A building of confidence in approaching a significant developmental intervention with a client
- Support from a group of peers going through the same process with their unique insights and ideas
What you will walk away with:
- Certification to use the GLP in your work
- A confidence to do use the GLP in your own work
- Membership of a Global network of certified coaches
- The option to be listed on the GLA website as a Certified coach available for any visitors to see who is in their part of the world
- A highly respected and valued tool for promoting vertical development
Amara Action Inquiry and Action Logics
Amara has translated its successful GLP workshop and process to the online environment. You no longer need to travel to join it, you can do it from the comfort of your home while still being engaged and supported in the experiential learning Amara is famous for.