Amara Action Inquiry and Action Logics
Amara has translated its successful GLP workshop and process to the online environment. You no longer need to travel to join it, you can do it from the comfort of your home while still being engaged and supported in the experiential learning Amara is famous for.
Developing Transforming Leadership – Action Inquiry and Action Logics in the GLP
The purpose of this workshop is to equip you with theory and practice to help you develop as transforming leaders. We will engage in the practice of Action Inquiry, understanding its power and potential for your individual leadership and personal development journey as well as its application to your organisation.
We will cover:
- What are the features of transformational leadership and why it is important in today’s VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous) world
- What is adult development through the perspective of this approach
- The theory and practice of Action Inquiry and how it supports human development
- The action logics – the background, what they are and what is the significance of each one with the beauty and shadow of each one
- How the action logics show up in our behaviours and work together and what makes them fit for purpose in a particular environment
This workshop is highly experiential and invites your full engagement and participation, in self-reflection and conversations in small and large groups.
In this workshop you will learn:
- how to apply the action logics to yourself (and others)
- where you are on your own adult developmental journey from the perspective of your own stage of maturity
- how to start practicing Action Inquiry for yourself
- that we make assumptions about the world we experience, why we do this and the nature of some of these stories that we have grown up with and continue to tell ourselves
- that there is a huge potential for adults to continue to learn, grow and expand our consciousness being more adaptable and better equipped to meet the demands of today and tomorrow.
To support you in this process we offer:
- An experienced and skilled facilitation team guiding you throughout the whole process
- A wider community of global expertise and ground-breaking theory and practice at the forefront of transformational leadership
- You will be encouraged to think and act differently in every aspect of your life – if you choose
- A learning group of like-minded people from very diverse backgrounds with the capacity to encourage you in your own growth and development
- Personal experience of Vertical Development
What you walk away with at the end of the programme:
- New skills in Action Inquiry
- A profound experience
- The capacity to think and act differently
- A clear signpost to becoming more powerful and more mutual and collaborative in your leadership in every aspect of your life
- The foundation requirement for becoming a certified GLP coach and joining a small worldwide network
- Clear markers for lifelong learning
- Understanding of Vertical development and a language to use when discussing it with future and existing clients or customers
What are Amara workshops like? See how the participants experienced the Action Inquiry and Global Leadership Profile workshop in Helsinki 2018.
We often talk about action logics so here is a brief intro by Bill Torbert of what it is. An ‘action logic’ is the way we make meaning of ourselves, our relationships and the wider context which then determines our behaviour in both business and everyday life. The Global Leadership Profile (GLP) is both a … Continued
Bill Torbert tells you how GLP (Global Leadership Profile) can help you in your everyday work life what are the benefits.