Registering to two workshops gives you a 10% discount on the second one, and registering to all three gives you a 15% discount on the second and third one.
Amara Collaboration offers unique GLP Certification programme tailored to your needs and schedules. Certifying will allow you to use and debrief the GLP (Global Leadership Profile) as a tool in your coaching practice or consulting assignments, or as part of internal leadership development programmes in your organisations. The certification process is recommended for business leaders, internal and external consultants, coaches and researchers, who wish to deepen their personal leadership and development and be authorized to use the GLP in their work. Once certified, you will become part of a growing community of practice to support this dimension of the work.
The purpose of the certification process is to deepen understanding of the action logics and equip you with a high standard of practical skills and confidence to use and debrief the Global Leadership Profile with your clients and customers. The certification process includes doing the GLP (if you haven’t yet done it), online sessions, self-study material and supervision coaching by Jane Allen or Heidi Gutekunst. For those who are not yet familiar with the theory of GLP, we recommend taking part in the Transformational leadership through Action Inquiry, action logics and the GLP workshop in September, or completing our online course, Developing Transformational Leadership.
Amara Collaboration is one of few organisations worldwide with the right to certify people to use the Global Leadership Profile for debriefing.
The GLP Certification experience:
The GLP certification experience is a combination of facilitated group sessions, supervision coaching from an Amara consultant, individual studying, and practical experience in conducting your first GLP debriefs. You will exercise active listening and leadership, moving among peers in a community of inquiry, while receiving direct feedback about your leadership impact. During the process you will gain a deeper appreciation of the action logics and get an insight of the work behind the scenes of scoring and profiling by Amara partner organisation, Global Leadership Associates. All participants, who have not completed the GLP with personal commentary before, will complete it and receive feedback on their centre-of-gravity, emergent, and fallback leadership action logic.
Taking part in the GLP Certification process helps you to:
- Master current leadership action-logics
- Dive deeper into the practise of Action Inquiry, the only approach statistically reliable in generating both personal and organisational transformation.
- Become conscious of the shifts in individual habits
- Exercise personal power and collaborative practice with greater mutuality
- Build capacity to lead from the inside out using single-, double- and triple-loop feedback
- Build confidence in approaching a significant developmental intervention with a client
By doing the GLP Certification you will learn:
- How to read and understand an individual’s Sentence Completion Form and the composition of the GLP Report – what is contained in it and how to use it for your client’s benefit.
- Process of ordering, purchasing and managing the GLP assessments.
- Clarity about the purpose and focus for the debrief session.
- How to prepare and conduct a GLP debrief session, including the developmental implications of the profile for the individual.
- How to integrate the GLP for ongoing development with other interventions (such as an ongoing coaching relationship).
The GLP Certification process includes:
- Two facilitated online sessions with the group
- Two one-to-one supervision coaching sessions with Jane Allen or Heidi Gutekunst
- Your first GLP debriefing experience
- Exploring your own individual style and approach – its value and how to develop different practice approaches.
To provide you with confidence to use the GLP tool effectively, you are required to identify two clients with whom to do the GLP debrief.
What you will walk away with:
- A certification and confidence to use the GLP in your work
- Membership of a Global network of certified coaches
- The option to be listed on the GLA website as a Certified coach available for any visitors to see who is in their part of the world
- A highly respected and valued tool for promoting vertical development
Please note that this workshop does not certify you to score or rate the sentence stems in the GLP, but to use and debrief the GLP after having received the report from the scorers.