You will have attended the ‘Exercising action inquiry and mutual power: GLP Certification workshop; Using the GLP for leaders’ and looking to deepen your practice and understanding in a profound way for the benefit of your own developmental journey as well as in your practice with others – individuals, teams and organisations. This programme will enrich your practice and understanding in a disciplined and focused way in the company of others equally enthusiastic.
In particular we will:
- Practice developmental action inquiry rigorously thus challenging ourselves to broaden our understanding of the strength of the approach across a range of perspectives
- You will draw on the practices around an issue that you feel passionately about and wish to significantly impact
- There will be attention to enriching our understanding of the GLP and the many layers of exploration that may be less visible to us
- You will work in a small learning group to provide peer feedback, challenge and support during this programme
- You will work on a project that is commensurate with participating in an advanced practitioner certification workshop.
- You will produce a piece of written work that demonstrates your engagement with the practice
PART I, AUGUST 22nd – 24th 2019
This 2.5-day workshop will be located in Sweden (details to follow) and will be facilitated by Jane Allen, Heidi Gutekunst and Bill Torbert.
The themes will be the many facets of developmental inquiry and the mystery of developing mutual power interweaving 1st, 2ndand 3rdperson inquiry.
PART II, MARCH 3rd – 5th, 2020
This 2.5-days workshop in Helsinki will be facilitated by Jane Allen, Heidi Gutekunst and Elaine Herdman-Barker.
The themes will revolve around deepening practice, the moving strands in the GLP and the significant moves between the later action logics. There will also be the opportunity to share and deepen the developmental learning for the group and individuals around their chosen ‘project.’
It is expected that there will be preparation work before the first workshop and on-line meetings between Parts 1 and 2 including between the learning trios. The dialogue with participants’ hopes and expectations will feed into the detailed design of the programmes in each part.