The focus of this workshop will be developing mastery of transforming and aware leadership in the context of teams and organisations. Ideally suited to change agents working from both inside and outside organisations, it will explore the Action Logics and Action Inquiry beyond the individual, bridging into teams and whole organisational systems.
Please note that this workshop is directed for people who have attended a GLP workshop in the past or have, in some other ways, gained understanding and grounding in Action Inquiry and the Action Logics.
This workshop consists of an 1,5h introductory session followed by three 3-hour sessions during the weeks of 33 and 34. All sessions start at AEST / Sydney 5.00pm (CET / Europe 9.00am). Please note that in many countries, the change to summer/winter time happens during the workshop. This event is tied to the Sydney time. There will be structured study tasks for participants and small groups between the facilitated sessions.
We will cover:
- Action Inquiry – a powerful framework for enabling individual, team and organisational transformation
- How working with Individual, Conversational and Organisational Action Logics contributes to transformation of culture and performance
- Practical applications and illustrations to support the work for internal and external consultants, including the current opportunities brought by participants
- Case studies to illustrate the potential and dilemmas
- Power dynamics and especially developing mutual power and collaborative relationships
What you will learn:
- Good practice for using the GLP in teams and organisations
- How Conversational and Organisational Action Logics relate to the Individual Action Logics
- How others are using and developing this work
- How to use the GLP as a tool for organisational development
- How to incorporate Action Inquiry practices into teams and organisations
What you will experience:
- A unique learning atmosphere and a new peer group as a resource of feedback for your own practice, development and possible own projects
- Being on the growth edge of innovative developments in Action Inquiry and Action Logics worldwide
What you will walk away with:
- Inspiration and motivation to work more deeply with team and organisational transformations
- An understanding about the relationship between individual, team and organisational transformation
- A new network of colleagues to support this work
- Resources – tested ideas, case studies and exemplars for your own interest and for marketing with your clients
- A greater confidence and appreciation of the breadth and depth available with this approach
Amara Action Inquiry and Action Logics
Amara has translated its successful GLP workshop and process to the online environment. You no longer need to travel to join it, you can do it from the comfort of your home while still being engaged and supported in the experiential learning Amara is famous for.